Sunday, January 31, 2021

More About the Beautiful Quitters Philosophy


Ever since I quit for good I have realized my approach to better health is not about method or the “how-to” aspect of things, but something much deeper. I mean I understand that we all prefer our own ways of doing things, and I suppose the quitters philosophy you adapt for addictions…would be no exception.

So I say whatever works for YOU is the way to do it. Your personal Beautiful Quitters Philosophy is yours alone! As long as it works you should be proud.

 

Elsewhere on this site I emphasized that I am aware of various techniques which are available out there, to be used as quitter “assists”. Things like appeals to self-discipline and a sense of personal “health-responsibility”.

 

And if you link onto my Google Plus page you might find ideas for concoctions to breathe and sip and eat.

 

My point is that whatever works for you is the best way, and don’t be afraid to use diet and breath work and exercise or anything you might find useful in getting you through the withdrawal process.

 

I am not here to endorse one method over another (though I will talk about any of them…) because I am not interested in method as much as success and helping you experience an incredible and healing exhilaration while getting ever closer to permanent freedom from smoking.

 

It can be done with cold turkey quitting and gradual withdrawal, and with self-hypnotic approaches and prescribed medication, or some combination of techniques.

 

It can be done with a growing sense of personal self worth coupled with an humble sense of one’s own strengths and weaknesses. 


There are books galore endorsing any and all or none of these techniques and I applaud the efforts of all concerned. 

 

My articles I have written to arm you with many different approaches to the whole subject, and hopefully make you a more educated consumer regarding this one particular item. I talk about addictions and our basic needs.

 

I discuss the artificial nature of this product and the harmful indelible residues it leaves on our environment.

 

I touch on the economics of nicotine addiction and the inflated health bill we suffer as a result of the medical exploitation of this one habit.

 

I remind people that smoking often costs us maybe four or five  hundred dollars a month regardless of possible additional health costs ……

 

An invitation extends to all, regarding the amount you might have saved up over say…two years of NOT buying cigarettes. Enough to build a sustainable private house for you and another…on a nice Intentional Community, and then live there on a fifth of your former budget…indefinitely?

 

Enough to invest in a jaw-dropping health-promoting online business, and never have to work for unenlightened people…again??

 

Enough to build the most eye-popping treehouse (or nature pond, living roof, mini-forest-scape or community garden) in your neighborhood…that can and will bump-up human life-improvement paradigms…forever?

 

Enough to empower an entire city neighborhood to create a consumer owned- and-operated business that will fundamentally change many lives for generations?

 

I’m sure you can think of even better scenarios. To what extent could our entire NATION invest in something wonderful…if all remaining smokers became Beautiful Quitters say, this year? Let your imagination take you places with that one!

 

Meanwhile, if and when you decide you could use a little personal coaching to help you quit, contact me at Averayugen@mail.com Together we can make you into one more Beautiful Quitter!

Don’t wait one more day!

1.      Ksays:

June 27, 2015 at 20:41

I really enjoyed reading through your journey to rid yourself of cigarettes. I had no idea there was anything like a phone coach. I must look into that. Smoking is an awful habit and you got through it. Well done! I actually applaud your attitude and willingness to help others voluntarily – I think more people should do that. I also think personal coaching with addiction is important, so people have someone to get them through those difficult moments.

REPLY

1.      Avera Yugensays:

June 27, 2015 at 21:31

Thank you for your most supportive and kind words about my own journey and Beautiful Quitters concept. I would love to have more people I can help over the phone. I am hoping as my website becomes better known more people will discover this unique coaching-opportunity to help them get forever free of smoking. I really believe that personal coaching can be a key element in boosting people over those weak spots in their determination when they really think nobody knows what they are going through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...