Sunday, January 31, 2021

Here's How the Coaching Works

If you are starting to believe that coaching works for struggling smokers, you can send me an email and tell me who you are and what you are planning to do regarding your smoking habit.

 

I can tell you that many assists are possible and that you are the ultimate manager of your own health, but that I am also available to listen to you and talk with you.

 

I can tell you that you would be free to call me at reasonable hours, including possible overnights, and that I would also be willing to call you at your request.

 

When we speak  I will do what I can to get you through your next phase. I will ask you what you are feeling and thinking, and how your nutrition is and your general mood.

            

Then based on what you say and what you feel your needs are I can talk to you about what I know about withstanding your discomfort. I will use my own experience and what I have heard about and read.

 

I will never try to replace your doctor’s advice. I am only interested in supporting your courageous efforts to abstain from smoking until you no longer crave it.

 

And when you are ready for some coaching that works, please contact me at

Averayugen@mail.com

 

1.      Bensays:

October 15, 2015 at 06:57

Hello Avera,

I love what you are doing with this site. Smoking is a terrible addiction and so difficult to quit.

It is commendable what you are doing to help people to stop smoking.

It is a very harmful habit and I think a lot of smokers are not even happy to keep on smoking – but the addiction is so strong, both psychologically and physically that it is extremely difficult to quit.

I hope you succeed with your wish to help anyone wanting to finally stop!

Best wishes,

Ben

REPLY

1.      Avera Yugensays:

October 15, 2015 at 07:02

Hi Ben,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I trust with enough time and work some people will find their way to becoming beautiful quitters through my coaching and encouragement. Then all my efforts will have been worthwhile. It is am amazing adventure working up to that point!
Again I appreciate your positive input, and I wish you well in all your endeavors…
Warmly,
Avera

REPLY

1.      Garysays:

September 12, 2015 at 04:13

Wow! I can see how your help can be a powerful boost for anyone trying to quit smoking.

It’s hard to know what will trigger the desire to smoke. You’re help could be just the thing to get through another smoke-free day.

I believe my brother uses smoking to deal with emotional issues and to regulate his moods. Just Having you to talk to could make all the difference for him. He smokes two packs a day and knows smoking is going to kill him if he doesn’t stop, but he just can’t seem to quit.

I’m emailing your info to him and hopefully he’ll be in touch.

Thanks so much for this priceless service.

REPLY

1.      Avera Yugensays:

September 12, 2015 at 04:14

You are more than welcome…both of you!

REPLY

1.      Tanyasays:

September 1, 2015 at 06:27

This is an excellent service you provide here. I am a smoker myself… I have talked and talked and talked about quitting but I know you have to really want to quit to do it. I will bookmark your site for when that time is right… just in case I need someone to talk me through it. Love it! I will be sharing this page as well.

REPLY

1.      Avera Yugensays:

September 1, 2015 at 20:15

Hi Tanya,
Thank you soooo much for that. Please keep me posted of your progress and I hope your travels will never be alone!
You are the BEST!!
Warmly,
Avera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...