Sunday, January 31, 2021

About My Posts

My posts are designed to explore the huge topic of smoking and smoking related issues. 


I discuss addictions, smoking addiction in particular, what people are up against when trying to quit, what is being done to curtail smoking in some places, and encourage smoking in others.

 

I touch on issues of cigarette-butt-pollution, the danger of tobacco pollution to children, and how much money is wasted on smoking and tobacco all over the world. I explore the area of self-empowerment and how that is a necessary prerequisite to successful self-discipline for anything.

 

In general I am consciously positive and interested in informing you and enabling you to see that no personal problem is anything to be ashamed of or hopeless about. Help is always available from without…and especially within.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...