Sunday, January 31, 2021

Contact Me


     Snail Mail Avera Yugen, 334 W. Birch Dr., Mustang, Ok 73964 

 Email: Averayugen@mail.com 

Of course, you may always contact me with any question after any of my posts or pages. If you are real and say something real I will respond to you. 

1.      Yonahsays:

October 15, 2015 at 03:36

This is a very good initiative to help others Quit smoking. For myself I file three times, the 4th time I succeedded with the help of my Creator. I understand perfecte the need of help in difficult situations.
Be blessed in blessing others.

REPLY

1.      Avera Yugensays:

October 15, 2015 at 03:53

I am so glad you like my concept Yonah and you are a real Hero in quitting yourself ;=)
I take great strength in these happy remarks from caring readers like you.
Thank you and be well always,
Avera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...