Sunday, January 31, 2021

Medical Disclaimer

I am not an MD physician so if you get hurt in the process of trying to quit, I would not be responsible!

 

So with that in mind you can have absolute confidence that I would know how to help you get motivated to quit smoking and stay smoke free forever.

 

So that’s about that for that!

 

And mostly I really hope to see you here on the “Comments” section, on my email page, or on the phone. You will have a special number to call me once you decide to work with me as your coach.  No risk, no fee. A donations only service!

 

Drop a line today at Averayugen@mail.com 

 

So with all that in mind, I honor your eyes which are reading this page. I honor your spirit of curiosity and interest in Beautiful Quitters. If you are not yet a Quitter, I humbly invite you to puruse this  site and read and learn…..

I hope you derive knowledge, empowerment and enjoyment from seeing my my work.

Best to you always,

Avera

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...