Sunday, January 31, 2021

Personal Coaching is the Missing Link

                          Personal Connection Really Helps Heal.

When I was able to quit I was astounded at how different this technique was from anything I had tried, and you have probably also tried many  or most of them too: shaming, will power, gums, patches, motivation groups, hypnosis, special exercises,  diets, and the latest one of all, vaporizers…and I can hear you now…..YEAH RIGHT!!

 

Well I don’t have to be cynical otherwise I wouldn’t be typing these words right now. Personal coaching is hands down the method of choice for anyone in the know.

       

If you want to you can look up the research yourself.  Just put in words like: “phone coaching effectiveness smoking cessation” and then you will start to see the truth too. In study after study the research shows that what people really need is another person to be with them and take them through the hard hard VERY hard but amazingly rewarding process of loving  your nicotine-free bloodstream and brain.

 

So that’s it. Look it all up yourself if you want and you probably should.  But I have faith that you will find through your own experience that you can quit with me as your coach because I also quit that way and I know how to help you too.

                        Getting Our Needs Met Encourages Growth.

I know about human nature as a B.A. level psychology person. The idea was to learn all about ourselves and our motivations and why we get stuck on things in life. And I found it all fascinating and helpful in understanding myself and my world. It was really very important to me!

 

Then all through my interesting and varied life,  I learned more about what makes people tick and what they really want beneath it all.

 

Most people want and need pretty much the same things: a reason to be “here” at all,  and support when we are struggling,  and a bit of appreciation and some kind of feeling of belonging to someone or something.

 

We really prefer to be comfortable rather than uncomfortable, and to say some like the comfort of discomfort, well wink wink nod nod!

 

I say you are not in that last category if you want to quit, because I PROMISE you the comfort of being VASTLY healthier! Personal coaching will encourage you to believe it too when you discover it truly is the missing link .

 

Please jot down this email if you are at all interested in what I have said so far:

Averayugen@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...