Sunday, January 31, 2021

Four Thoughts On "What is Beautiful Quitters"


.           Hi,.         

Want to tell you that the site is great. It’s really good to know about the problem by quitting smoke and there is help out there to help quitting..           

I have no doubt this site will help other people with the quitting issue..           

For my self I don’t have the problem with smoke, I’m a non smoker. But my many friends of mine smoking and some trying to quit, I’ll pass this on to my smoking friends..           

Nam.          

 

Avera Yugen on October 30, 2015

      

Thank you for that Nam! You are my first commenter on this new revised version of my site and I feel honored to have you say such nice things. I also must say I am very honored to have you say that maybe your friends might be willing to look at these articles. I only want to help and will try to stay away from selling things here, although most webbuilders would never dream of leaving out the ads.
Thank you again and stick around. I am slowly posting back all my previous articles and will improve and expand on that… ;=)
Warmly,
Avera
    

Jerry Streeter on December 20, 2017.     

      

Wonderful work you have here       

Avera Yugen on December 20, 2017


Thank you so much Jerry! I am honored to hear from you on my site ;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can CBD Oil Help Quitters?

A keynote study was conducted in 2013 by researchers at University  College London, investigating the influence of inhaled CBD oil, if  any...